Not every car owner can easily determine the cause and source of any minor mechanical or electrical problem. This is what professional multi-point inspection is for. With the help of special equipment mechanics inspect all the main systems of the car .
Multi-point inspection of the car is carried out at least once a year.
You should also do it when:
- Buying a used car;
- repair of any system in order to exclude the possibility of breakdown in other nodes;
- getting into an accident.
Multi-point inspection in the Starlight auto repair shop is carried out in order to solve the following tasks:
- Detection of malfunctions and breakdowns that affect the safety of the driver and passengers while driving;
- identifying the degree of deterioration and residual life of car parts to optimize the costs of the upcoming scheduled repairs;
- prevent possible breakdowns;
- reducing the costs of maintaining the car.
Multi-point inspection includes:
- Engine Diagnostics
- inspection of the engine;
- condition and wear of supports;
- detection of extraneous noise.
- Suspension diagnostics
- ball joints, rubber bushings;
- the presence of extraneous noise, backlash;
- power steering;
- state of shock absorbers;
- Brake system diagnostics
- Wear of brake pads;
- Brake rotors inspection;
- brake hoses;
- Fluid level check
- checking the oil level;
- power steering fluids;
- brake fluid;
- washer fluid level.
- Lighting Diagnostics
- Dashboard inspection;
- Headlights, tail lights inspection;
- Horn inspection.
- Air filter inspection
Once the inspection is over the car owner is issued a report on the current state of the car, existing breakdowns and malfunctions. We provide a professional assessment of the condition and current performance of all the main systems of the car. Multi-point inspection allows you to timely detect a malfunction at an early stage. This makes it possible to avoid serious breakdowns, the repair of which will require much more money. Starlight Automotive offers comprehensive car diagnostics at a bargain price.
There is no comments for service "Multi-point inspection", yet. Leave a first review.